TOPEKA, Kans. (CNN) — The bodycam on a Topeka Police officer captured the moment he saved a boy from drowning.
Officer Aaron Blumer spotted the young boy alone and dangerously close to the pond.
When the four year-old boy fell into the water, Blumer jumped in after him with no hesitation.
Blumer’s quick actions saved the autistic boy’s life.
The child was taken to the hospital and will be okay.
Authorities say they boy’s mother was looking for him when the incident occurred.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- WOMAN MOVES INTO NEW HOUSE, FINDS NEARLY 100 SNAKES
- SAN JOSE OFFICER SHOOTS MAN WHILE RESPONDING TO FAMILY DISTURBANCE
- VIDEO: VIOLENT BRAWL ERUPTS BETWEEN PASSENGERS ON LOS ANGELES-BOUND FLIGHT
- RATTLESNAKE BITE ON MISSION PEAK SENDS HIKER TO HOSPITAL
- MOM STABS WOMAN DURING ROAD RAGE INCIDENT OUTSIDE SF SCHOOL
- HOW TO TURN A VIRAL VIDEO INTO CASH
- WHY SILICON VALLEY TECHIES ARE ‘MICRODOSING LSD’