OAKLAND (KRON) — A man is suffering from cuts and broken bones after being attack by two suspects armed with a bottle Wednesday evening.
Police received reports of the assault around 5:15 p.m. near 260 W. MacArthur Boulevard by the Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center, according to authorities.
The victim was transported to the hospital. Information about his condition has not been released.
No arrests has been made in the case.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CALIFORNIA HOMEOWNER HOLDS TEEN BURGLARY SUSPECTS AT GUNPOINT
- VIDEO: STABBING SUSPECT KILLED IN SAN FRANCISCO POLICE SHOOTING
- WOMAN MOVES INTO NEW HOUSE, FINDS NEARLY 100 SNAKES
- SAN JOSE OFFICER SHOOTS MAN WHILE RESPONDING TO FAMILY DISTURBANCE
- VIDEO: VIOLENT BRAWL ERUPTS BETWEEN PASSENGERS ON LA-BOUND FLIGHT
- RATTLESNAKE BITE ON MISSION PEAK SENDS HIKER TO HOSPITAL
- MOM STABS WOMAN DURING ROAD RAGE INCIDENT OUTSIDE SF SCHOOL
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: PLEASANT HILL MAIL THEFT