SAN JOSE (KRON) — A San Jose Montessori was forced to close and cancel their Star Wars event after they were vandalized overnight, according to the school’s owner.
Joyce Brown, the school’s owner and director, arrived at Tomorrow Montessori Wednesday morning and quickly realized there had been a break-in.
Most of the windows were smashed and the rooms were completely ransacked with supplies, diapers, and toys thrown everywhere.
Brown also noticed that her office has been broken into and believes the suspect went through all of her files.
Tomorrow Montessori vandalized
Tomorrow Montessori vandalized x
The school was preparing for a ‘May the 4th be with You’ party but Brown had to cancel the event due to the break-in.
Brown told KRON4 that the school will be closed for several days as they clean up and repair all the damage.
Tomorrow Montessori teaches children ages six weeks to six years.
Parents have set up a GoFundMe page at https://www.gofundme.com/helptomorrow-montessori-school.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- DOUBLE HOMICIDE SUSPECT HOT AND KILLED BY SAN JOSE POLICE
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS VICTIM ASKED TO CALL MOM AS HE WAS DYING
- VIDEO SHOWS WOMAN FAKING HER OWN WORKPLACE INJURY
- ARMY PHOTOGRAPHER CAPTURED HER OWN DEATH IN MORTAR EXPLOSION
- CALIFORNIA HOMEOWNER HOLDS TEEN BURGLARY SUSPECTS AT GUNPOINT
- WOMAN MOVES INTO NEW HOUSE, FINDS NEARLY 100 SNAKES
- MOM STABS WOMAN DURING ROAD RAGE INCIDENT OUTSIDE SF SCHOOL
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: PLEASANT HILL MAIL THEFT