SAN CARLOS (KRON) — As a simple matter of safety, in California, every vehicle is required to have a front and a back license plate.
There is also a law that says drivers cannot alter the plates in any way. That includes removing the reflective coating.
Yet, there are websites instructing drivers how to do just that.
So, while you may be paying your fair share when it comes to bridge tolls or FasTrak, there are some people cheating the system and costing taxpayers millions per year, but watch out.
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FLARING AT VALERO REFINERY PROMPTS EVACUATIONS IN BENICIA
- SUSPECT IN CUSTODY FOR 2004 JENNER BEACH MURDERS
- JOAQUIN ‘EL CHAPO’ GUZMAN WILL BE TRIED IN US IN APRIL 2018
- LARGE SINKHOLE SWALLOWS BIG RIG IN SAN FRANCISCO
- SAN JOSE POLICE FATALLY SHOOT MAN WHO ALLEGEDLY KILLED EX’S PARENTS
- UNIVERSITYOF TEXAS VICTIM ASKED TO CALL MOM AS HE WAS DYING
- TEEN WITH AUTISM DENIED UN TRIP HE WON WITH ESSAY CONTEST
- VIDEO SHOWS WOMAN FAKING HER OWN WORKPLACE INJURY