MEMPHIS (KRON) — You might not believe it if someone at a hospital tells you Darth Vader will be helping with your surgery.
But that is what happens at one hospital in Tennessee. Meet Darth Vader Williamson. He is a surgical technician in Memphis.
Williamson says he isn’t a Star Wars fan that had his name legally changed. His parents are the fans and they gave him the name.
He says the name is often associated with evil but that does not impact his passion for helping others.
Watch the above video to see the full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FLARING AT VALERO REFINERY PROMPTS EVACUATIONS IN BENICIA
- SUSPECT IN CUSTODY FOR 2004 JENNER BEACH MURDERS
- JOAQUIN ‘EL CHAPO’ GUZMAN WILL BE TRIED IN US IN APRIL 2018
- LARGE SINKHOLE SWALLOWS BIG RIG IN SAN FRANCISCO
- SAN JOSE POLICE FATALLY SHOOT MAN WHO ALLEGEDLY KILLED EX’S PARENTS
- UNIVERSITYOF TEXAS VICTIM ASKED TO CALL MOM AS HE WAS DYING
- TEEN WITH AUTISM DENIED UN TRIP HE WON WITH ESSAY CONTEST
- VIDEO SHOWS WOMAN FAKING HER OWN WORKPLACE INJURY