SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– French nationalists who live in the Bay Area lined up in San Francisco to vote in the French election Saturday.
The foreign voters cast their ballots in the wake of a presidential candidate’s, Emmanuel Macron, hacking attack.
“You know I try not to be influenced and I did vote for what I wanted to vote despite all this information,” said one voter.
The leaked documents did not seem to sway Bay Area voters choice in the national election held Sunday in France.
Macron still has the lead in the latest polls over the right wing candidate, Marin Le Pen.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN JOSE POLICE FATALLY SHOOT MAN WHO ALLEGEDLY KILLED EX’S PARENTS
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS VICTIM ASKED TO CALL MOM AS HE WAS DYING
- TEEN WITH AUTISM DENIED UN TRIP HE WON WITH ESSAY CONTEST
- VIDEO SHOWS WOMAN FAKING HER OWN WORKPLACE INJURY
- ARMY PHOTOGRAPHER CAPTURED HER OWN DEATH IN MORTAR EXPLOSION
- CALIFORNIA HOMEOWNER HOLDS TEEN BURGLARY SUSPECTS AT GUNPOINT
- WOMAN MOVES INTO NEW HOUSE, FINDS NEARLY 100 SNAKES