LIVERMORE (KRON) — A 2.7 magnitude earthquake has shaken Livermore on Monday evening, according to the United States Geological Survey.
The earthquake hit at around 6:46 p.m. The quake had a depth of 5.7 kilometers (3.54 miles).
The earthquake hit about 2 kilometers (1.24 miles) south of Livermore.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FAMILY SUES BART OVER MOB ATTACK
- MAN CHARGED WITH MURDER, TORTURE OF CASTRO VALLEY GRANDMOTHER
- 2 DEAD FOLLOWING PLANE CRASH IN NAPA COUNTY
- POLICE: ARMY VET CHARGED IN FATAL SHOOTING OF SERVICE DOG FOUND DEAD
- 11-YEAR-OLD GIRL REVIVED WITH NARCAN AFTER OVERDOSE
- DEPUTIES: INTOXICATED WOMAN PASSES OUT AT WHEEL WITH TODDLER IN BACKSEAT
- MAN TO GET LIFE TERM FOR KILLING OF 7-YEAR-OLD SON
- MARIN COUNTY DEPUTY CORONER CHARGED WITH MOLESTING MINOR