DANVILLE (KRON) — Some East Bay residents are waking up without power Tuesday morning due to a downed tree and power pole.
Just before 2:00 a.m., San Ramon Valley Fire Department reported a “hazardous condition” at 1656 Green Valley Rd. in Danville.
PG&E confirmed that a down power line cause 611 homes to lose power.
Then around 6:00 a.m., Danville police reported an estimated 500 residents are without power due to a downed tree and power pole in the 100 block of Verde Mesa Dr.
At 8:12 a.m., PG&E reported that the total number of customers affected was down to 482.
PG&E is working to restore power to the entire area, and expect to do so by 2:00 p.m. today.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- POLICE: ARMY VET CHARGED IN FATAL SHOOTING OF SERVICE DOG FOUND DEAD
- 11-YEAR-OLD GIRL REVIVED WITH NARCAN AFTER OVERDOSE
- DEPUTIES: INTOXICATED WOMAN PASSES OUT AT WHEEL WITH TODDLER IN BACKSEAT
- MAN TO GET LIFE TERM FOR KILLING OF 7-YEAR-OLD SON
- VALERO REFINERY CONTINUES TO FLARE IN BENICIA
- MARIN COUNTY DEPUTY CORONER CHARGED WITH MOLESTING MINOR
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS VICTIM ASKED TO CALL MOM AS HE WAS DYING
- CALIFORNIA HOMEOWNER HOLDS TEEN BURGLARY SUSPECTS AT GUNPOINT