ATLANTA, Georgia (KRON/CNN) — A high school fight is caught on camera and at least one student could face serious charges.
What is even more disturbing about the video is that other students are heard egging on the brutal beating.
This fight took place inside the locker room at an Atlanta-area school.
A 16-year-old boy is seen body slamming a 15-year-old boy onto the concrete not once but twice.
The 15-year-old was left unconscious.
According to school officials, the two boys had fought before on campus and that led to the 16-year-old being charged with battery.
The second fight could lead to more criminal charges.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ANTOLIN GARCIA-TORRES FOUND GUILTY OF MURDERING MORGAN HILL TEEN SIERRA LAMAR
- SIERRA LAMAR’S MOTHER IS ‘GRATEFUL & BLESSED’ AFTER HEARING MURDER CONVICTION
- VIDEO: ANTOLIN GARCIA-TORRES’ FAMILY STAYS SILENT AFTER GUILTY VERDICT
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
- JUDGE TOSSES AARON HERNANDEZ’S CONVICTION IN 2013 MURDER
- VIDEO: CHAOS AT FLORIDA AIRPORT AFTER FLIGHTS CANCELLED
- VIDEO: 68-YEAR-OLD WOMAN THROWN INTO POOL WHILE TRYING TO BREAK UP PARTY