(WSAV) – Publix is recalling its Deli Artichoke and Spinach Dip.
The supermarket chain says there’s a possibility the product contains small glass fragments.
The batch of the dip under voluntary recall is its private label brand, 16-ounce package.
The dip sold in Publix stores in Florida, Georgia, and the Carolinas along with Alabama and Tennessee.
The UPC number is 000-41415-15961, and the use-by dates are May 16th-A1, and May 16th– C1.
Publix says it became aware of the possible contamination through customer complaints. Anyone returning the product will get a full refund.
Publix customers with additional questions may call the Customer Care department at 1-800-242-1227 or go to the website at www.publix.com.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ANTOLIN GARCIA-TORRES FOUND GUILTY OF MURDERING MORGAN HILL TEEN SIERRA LAMAR
- SIERRA LAMAR’S MOTHER IS ‘GRATEFUL & BLESSED’ AFTER HEARING MURDER CONVICTION
- VIDEO: ANTOLIN GARCIA-TORRES’ FAMILY STAYS SILENT AFTER GUILTY VERDICT
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
- JUDGE TOSSES AARON HERNANDEZ’S CONVICTION IN 2013 MURDER
- VIDEO: CHAOS AT FLORIDA AIRPORT AFTER FLIGHTS CANCELLED
- VIDEO: 68-YEAR-OLD WOMAN THROWN INTO POOL WHILE TRYING TO BREAK UP PARTY