VENICE, California (KRON) — Facing increasing competition, Snapchat is making some changes to its messaging app.
It wants to make sure you never miss a snap again.
There is now an infinity feature that lets users keep photos for as long as they want.
Before the update, photos could be sent that would disappear after being viewed.
A picture can still be deleted once a person closes the snap.
There are a few other changes including a magic eraser to remove items from pictures, a video looping feature, and an emoji doodle.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ANTOLIN GARCIA-TORRES FOUND GUILTY OF MURDERING MORGAN HILL TEEN SIERRA LAMAR
- SIERRA LAMAR’S MOTHER IS ‘GRATEFUL & BLESSED’ AFTER HEARING MURDER CONVICTION
- VIDEO: ANTOLIN GARCIA-TORRES’ FAMILY STAYS SILENT AFTER GUILTY VERDICT
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
- JUDGE TOSSES AARON HERNANDEZ’S CONVICTION IN 2013 MURDER
- VIDEO: CHAOS AT FLORIDA AIRPORT AFTER FLIGHTS CANCELLED
- VIDEO: 68-YEAR-OLD WOMAN THROWN INTO POOL WHILE TRYING TO BREAK UP PARTY