ALABAMA (KRON)–An Alabama teen with Down syndrome was overjoyed after learning he was accepted into college and his mother captured the moment he found out on camera.
Keith Griffin graduated from high school in 2016 and was just accepted into a program at the University of South Alabama.
The program helps students with disabilities learn how to live independently and acquire job search skills.
In the video, Griffin can be heard saying, ” I did it,” and runs into his mother’s arms.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ANTOLIN GARCIA-TORRES FOUND GUILTY OF MURDERING MORGAN HILL TEEN SIERRA LAMAR
- SIERRA LAMAR’S MOTHER IS ‘GRATEFUL & BLESSED’ AFTER HEARING MURDER CONVICTION
- VIDEO: ANTOLIN GARCIA-TORRES’ FAMILY STAYS SILENT AFTER GUILTY VERDICT
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
- JUDGE TOSSES AARON HERNANDEZ’S CONVICTION IN 2013 MURDER
- VIDEO: CHAOS AT FLORIDA AIRPORT AFTER FLIGHTS CANCELLED
- VIDEO: 68-YEAR-OLD WOMAN THROWN INTO POOL WHILE TRYING TO BREAK UP PARTY