DAYTON, Ohio (KRON) — A gun the size of a smartphone could be on the market soon.
It’s called “The Cellphone Pistol” and it’s already gotten approval from the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms.
It looks like something from a James Bond film, transforming from the size of your phone to a deadly weapon.
It took the creator a year to engineer it. But the gun is raising concerns of whether it could catch police off guard.
The creator says not likely because it has to be released from its disguise before firing.
The gun will be mass-produced and should be available to purchase by the end of this summer.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- PARENTS WARNED ABOUT POTENTIALLY DEADLY ‘BLUE WHALE GAME’
- LOS ANGELES WOMAN ASSAULTED DURING INSTAGRAM DATE
- WOMAN SAYS SHE WAS FORCED TO PEE IN CUP ON UNITED FLIGHT
- MISSING SAN JOSE STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT LAST SEEN GETTING IN LYFT
- ONLY ON 4: ATTACK ON SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENT POSTED ONLINE
- ANTOLIN GARCIA-TORRES FOUND GUILTY OF MURDERING MORGAN HILL TEEN SIERRA LAMAR
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
- VIDEO: CHAOS AT FLORIDA AIRPORT AFTER FLIGHTS CANCELLED
- VIDEO: 68-YEAR-OLD WOMAN THROWN INTO POOL WHILE TRYING TO BREAK UP PARTY