KINGMAN, Ariz. (AP) – Authorities say a Modesto, California, man sought on a child molestation warrant died when his vehicle crashed into a sign post after police spotted him in Kingman in northwestern Arizona.
Kingman Police Capt. Rusty Cooper it’s not known whether 37-year-old Kevin Marcus Robertson crashed intentionally Wednesday night when his vehicle crashed after reaching speeds topping 95 mph.
However, Cooper says Robertson was reported to be despondent, suicidal and armed.
Cooper says Kingman police officer spotted Robertson in the parking lot of a pharmacy after Modesto authorities provided information that Robertson was in the Kingman area.
Cooper says Robertson didn’t obey the officer’s commands and instead drove off and that the crash occurred within a few minutes as the officer began to pursue Robertson.]
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
- PARENTS WARNED ABOUT POTENTIALLY DEADLY ‘BLUE WHALE GAME’
- LOS ANGELES WOMAN ASSAULTED DURING INSTAGRAM DATE
- WOMAN SAYS SHE WAS FORCED TO PEE IN CUP ON UNITED FLIGHT
- ONLY ON 4: ATTACK ON SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENT POSTED ONLINE
- ANTOLIN GARCIA-TORRES FOUND GUILTY OF MURDERING MORGAN HILL TEEN SIERRA LAMAR
- VIDEO: 68-YEAR-OLD WOMAN THROWN INTO POOL WHILE TRYING TO BREAK UP PARTY