SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Gary Radnich answers viewers’ emails every Friday night with his wife, Alicia Radnich.
In this installment, Gary takes on these emails:
- You want to charge me $12 for a hot dog, then I deserve a better product than the Giants are giving. – Ike
- The Warriors are great, but all this time off between series slows down my enthusiasm. – Robert
- Your son is great on TV. Maybe you won’t have to work that much longer. – Greg
- Have you ever had an athlete call your radio show angry at you? – Steven
- Has anyone ever hassled you? – Kurt
Follow Gary on Twitter @KRON4GRadnich.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ALAMEDA CO. SHERIFF’S DEPUTY KILLED IN I-580 BUS CRASH
- CHP OAKLAND CATCHES PERSON USING DOLL TO CHEAT IN CARPOOL LANE
- VIDEO SHOWS 8-YEAR-OLD BOY BEING BULLIED TWO DAYS BEFORE HE COMMITS SUICIDE
- GLOBAL CYBERATTACK CRIPPLES COMPUTERS DEMANDING RANSOM
- SERIAL ARSONIST BELIEVED RESPONSIBLE FOR SEVEN EAST BAY CAR FIRES
- FIANCEE: AARON HERNANDEZ THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BE FREED
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?