CONTRA COSTA COUNTY (KRON) — Two more cars were set on fire overnight in Contra Costa County.
One was in Lafayette, the other in Walnut Creek.
KRON4’s Averi Harper is live in Lafayette this morning where the most recent fires started.
She says the suspected serial car arsonist is still on the loose.
Of the seven cars set on fire this week, two of them happened yesterday morning in Brentwood, and the others happened in Walnut Creek, Lafayette and Martinez.
Due to the similarities of each incident, authorities believe it is the same person starting all these fires.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
- CALIFORNIA BABYSITTER CONVICTED OF MURDER IN DEATH OF 4-MONTH-OLD BOY
- SAN FRANCISCO POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF FATAL OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN SUBWAY
- PARENTS WARNED ABOUT POTENTIALLY DEADLY ‘BLUE WHALE GAME’
- LOS ANGELES WOMAN ASSAULTED DURING INSTAGRAM DATE
- WOMAN SAYS SHE WAS FORCED TO PEE IN CUP ON UNITED FLIGHT
- ONLY ON 4: ATTACK ON SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENT POSTED ONLINE