SAN LEANDRO (KRON)–The driver of a stolen vehicle that was involved in a traffic collision on Saturday, sustained life-threatening injuries.
The collision occurred in San Leandro around 3:03 p.m. near 2801 Miramonte Avenue.
The stolen vehicle launched off of the street above and dropped about 70-feet to the street below, Alameda County fire officials said.
At 3:03 PM on Saturday, May 13, 2017 #ALCOFire Rescue 24, Engine 24 and Battalion 2, Paramedics Plus, Alameda County Sheriff’s Deputies and CHP responded to a report of a traffic collision in the area of 2801 Miramonte Avenue in unincorporated San Leandro. A stolen vehicle launched off of the street above and dropped about 70 feet to the street below. The solo driver of the vehicle sustained life threatening injuries and was transported to a local hospital. There were no additional reports of injuries. #ACFD #ACSO #CHP #Ashland #AlamedaCounty #EMS #alcofirefighters #paramedics #paramedicsplus
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
- CALIFORNIA BABYSITTER CONVICTED OF MURDER IN DEATH OF 4-MONTH-OLD BOY
- SAN FRANCISCO POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF FATAL OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN SUBWAY
- PARENTS WARNED ABOUT POTENTIALLY DEADLY ‘BLUE WHALE GAME’
- LOS ANGELES WOMAN ASSAULTED DURING INSTAGRAM DATE
- WOMAN SAYS SHE WAS FORCED TO PEE IN CUP ON UNITED FLIGHT
- ONLY ON 4: ATTACK ON SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENT POSTED ONLINE