SAN LEANDRO (KRON) — Police in San Leandro located an 11-year-old boy who went missing Friday afternoon.
11-year-old Esteban Guero Lieba was last seen around 3:00 p.m. at John Muir Middle School in San Leandro.
Police described Lieba as biracial, 5 feet 2 inches tall and approximately 100 pounds.
He was last seen wearing a black or burgundy short sleeve shirt and jeans.
Police say he might have run away with an “uncle” to an unknown location.
The “uncle” has not been identified.
Anyone with information on Lieba’s whereabouts is asked to call the San Leandro Police Department at (510) 577-2740.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
- CALIFORNIA BABYSITTER CONVICTED OF MURDER IN DEATH OF 4-MONTH-OLD BOY
- SAN FRANCISCO POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF FATAL OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN SUBWAY
- PARENTS WARNED ABOUT POTENTIALLY DEADLY ‘BLUE WHALE GAME’
- LOS ANGELES WOMAN ASSAULTED DURING INSTAGRAM DATE
- WOMAN SAYS SHE WAS FORCED TO PEE IN CUP ON UNITED FLIGHT
- ONLY ON 4: ATTACK ON SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENT POSTED ONLINE