SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Police are responding to a report that shots were fired Sunday morning in San Francisco, according to San Francisco Police Department.
The incident was reported around 9:30 a.m. around the 2700 block of Polk St.,Officer Giselle Talkoff said.
Two cars were seen in the area. One of them took off northbound on Polk St., according to Talkoff.
The car was already gone when police arrived.
Police say bullet casings were found in the area.
So far there have been no victims or suspects reported.
Muni is being rerouted as both directions of 19th St. are blocked at Lombard and Polk due to the police activity.
KRON4’s JR Stone spoke with a witness:
No further information was immediately made available.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
— Spencer Blake (@spencerjblake) May 14, 2017
ATTN: Both directions of 19 are blocked at Lombard/Polk due to #SFPD activity, rerouting via Van Ness and Francisco
— SFMTA (@sfmta_muni) May 14, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
- CALIFORNIA BABYSITTER CONVICTED OF MURDER IN DEATH OF 4-MONTH-OLD BOY
- SAN FRANCISCO POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF FATAL OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN SUBWAY
- PARENTS WARNED ABOUT POTENTIALLY DEADLY ‘BLUE WHALE GAME’
- LOS ANGELES WOMAN ASSAULTED DURING INSTAGRAM DATE
- WOMAN SAYS SHE WAS FORCED TO PEE IN CUP ON UNITED FLIGHT
- ONLY ON 4: ATTACK ON SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENT POSTED ONLINE