OAKLAND (KRON) — A victim is in the hospital after being shot in the face twice Saturday night in East Oakland, according to police.
The shooting was reported at 9:25 p.m. in the 2600 block of Foothill Blvd.
The victim was taken to a hospital, according to police.
However, there is no update on the person’s condition.
No information was released regarding suspects or the circumstances surrounding the shooting.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
- CALIFORNIA BABYSITTER CONVICTED OF MURDER IN DEATH OF 4-MONTH-OLD BOY
- SAN FRANCISCO POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF FATAL OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN SUBWAY
- PARENTS WARNED ABOUT POTENTIALLY DEADLY ‘BLUE WHALE GAME’
- LOS ANGELES WOMAN ASSAULTED DURING INSTAGRAM DATE
- WOMAN SAYS SHE WAS FORCED TO PEE IN CUP ON UNITED FLIGHT
- ONLY ON 4: ATTACK ON SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENT POSTED ONLINE