PITTSBURG (KRON) — Police are looking for a woman accused of assaulting another woman outside of the Pittsburg BART station.
The incident happened on Saturday around 9:45 p.m., according to BART police.
A driver had to stop her car to avoid hitting a woman who was standing in the middle of the station access road, police said.
This is when the woman, who was reportedly holding a young child, approached the car and asked for a ride.
When the driver refused, police say the woman assaulted the driver with a rock.
The suspect is described as a white woman, about 25-years-old, carrying a 2-year-old child.
The suspect left the area and the victim sought treatment for minor injuries at a hospital before reporting the incident, police said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
- CALIFORNIA BABYSITTER CONVICTED OF MURDER IN DEATH OF 4-MONTH-OLD BOY
- SAN FRANCISCO POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF FATAL OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN SUBWAY
- PARENTS WARNED ABOUT POTENTIALLY DEADLY ‘BLUE WHALE GAME’
- LOS ANGELES WOMAN ASSAULTED DURING INSTAGRAM DATE
- WOMAN SAYS SHE WAS FORCED TO PEE IN CUP ON UNITED FLIGHT
- ONLY ON 4: ATTACK ON SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENT POSTED ONLINE