LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – Firefighters in Florida rescued a curious dog on Sunday after the pup got its head stuck in a car part.
The dog’s owners brought their dachshund to the Lakeland Fire Department station in their neighborhood for help.
The dog poked his head into a spare car part, but couldn’t get out and had been stuck for hours.
Thankfully, firefighters were able to use their tools to get the dog out.
The pooch is now safe and sound, and even got a photo with all of its rescuers.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
- CALIFORNIA BABYSITTER CONVICTED OF MURDER IN DEATH OF 4-MONTH-OLD BOY
- SAN FRANCISCO POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF FATAL OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN SUBWAY
- PARENTS WARNED ABOUT POTENTIALLY DEADLY ‘BLUE WHALE GAME’
- LOS ANGELES WOMAN ASSAULTED DURING INSTAGRAM DATE
- WOMAN SAYS SHE WAS FORCED TO PEE IN CUP ON UNITED FLIGHT
- ONLY ON 4: ATTACK ON SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENT POSTED ONLINE