CONCORD (KRON) — A 2.8-magnitude earthquake was reported Monday afternoon in Concord, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
The quake was reported at 3:50 p.m. and was centered near the Buchanan Field Airport.
The quake had a depth of 16.1 kilometers and occurred on the Concord-Green Valley Fault, according to the USGS.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- REPORT: PRESIDENT TRUMP SHARED SECRET INFO ABOUT IS WITH RUSSIANS
- WOMAN ACCUSED OF ASSAULTING VICTIM WITH ROCK AT PITTSBURG BART STATION
- 2 INJURED IN HAYWARD FREEWAY SHOOTING
- OFFICER ACCIDENTALLY OVERDOSES AFTER TOUCHING FENTANYL DURING DRUG RESPONSE
- DEPUTIES SAY STABBING SUSPECT WAS CARRYING ‘HUMAN HEAD’
- ONLY ON KRON4: SOUTH BAY GRANDMA SCAMMED OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?