SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — This current WannaCry ransomware attack is expected to grow and the cybersecurity industry says there will be more incidents like this coming our way.
This makes your chance at being a ransomware victim a real possibility.
KRON4s Tech Reporter Gabe Slate says you need to back up your data right now.
He shows you the best options for doing that.
Watch the above video to see Gabe’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- WOMAN ACCUSED OF ASSAULTING VICTIM WITH ROCK AT PITTSBURG BART STATION
- 2 INJURED IN HAYWARD FREEWAY SHOOTING
- OFFICER ACCIDENTALLY OVERDOSES AFTER TOUCHING FENTANYL DURING DRUG RESPONSE
- DEPUTIES SAY STABBING SUSPECT WAS CARRYING ‘HUMAN HEAD’
- ONLY ON KRON4: SOUTH BAY GRANDMA SCAMMED OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS
- SOCIAL MEDIA-SHAMED THIEF RETURNS PACKAGE TO TEXAS HOMEOWNER
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?