WICHITA, KS (WCMH) — The 15-month old girl remains hospitalized in critical condition after she touched a metal fence near the bounce house, causing her to go limp and lose consciousness.
“She was on the bench that was right here, and then they were just doing CPR, but she wouldn’t breathe,” a witness to the incident told KWCH.
Her family didn’t want to identify the girl but said she is still fighting for her life after suffering the electrical shock at the carnival.
Some Kansas lawmakers are hoping to pass a new bill that would change the way rides are inspected and tested before being open to the public.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
- CALIFORNIA BABYSITTER CONVICTED OF MURDER IN DEATH OF 4-MONTH-OLD BOY
- SAN FRANCISCO POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF FATAL OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN SUBWAY
- PARENTS WARNED ABOUT POTENTIALLY DEADLY ‘BLUE WHALE GAME’
- LOS ANGELES WOMAN ASSAULTED DURING INSTAGRAM DATE
- WOMAN SAYS SHE WAS FORCED TO PEE IN CUP ON UNITED FLIGHT
- ONLY ON 4: ATTACK ON SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENT POSTED ONLINE