Video courtesy of Instagram @zashtv and @zaycash_tv
OAKLAND (KRON) – Here’s something you don’t see every day…a car driving down a freeway with a man taped to the side of it.
A video of the dangerous and illegal stunt was uploaded to YouTube on Sunday.
It shows a man who’s taped to the side of a car driving southbound on Interstate 880 in Oakland.
At one point during the video, they drive by Oracle Arena, the home of the Golden State Warriors.
KRON4 spoke with the person who captured the video. He said they drove around Oakland for 30 minutes with his friend taped to the car.
When asked why they did it, he said it was because they were “bored.”
The wild ride came to an end with Oakland Police issuing them three citations.
KRON4 is working to gather more information on the incident.
Stay with KRON4 News for updates.
— Stanley Roberts (@SRobertsKRON4) May 15, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- REPORT: PRESIDENT TRUMP SHARED SECRET INFO ABOUT IS WITH RUSSIANS
- WOMAN ACCUSED OF ASSAULTING VICTIM WITH ROCK AT PITTSBURG BART STATION
- 2 INJURED IN HAYWARD FREEWAY SHOOTING
- OFFICER ACCIDENTALLY OVERDOSES AFTER TOUCHING FENTANYL DURING DRUG RESPONSE
- DEPUTIES SAY STABBING SUSPECT WAS CARRYING ‘HUMAN HEAD’
- ONLY ON KRON4: SOUTH BAY GRANDMA SCAMMED OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?