WATSONVILLE (KRON) — A Watsonville doctor and a nurse have been arrested for alleged sex crimes against minors.
Watsonville police arrested Dr. James Kohut Sunday on suspicion of sexually abusing at least one minor.
Rashel Brandon, who was one of Kohut’s nurses, was arrested last week in connection with the case.
She is facing eight felony counts of child sex abuse. According to the charges, there were two victims.
One victim is less than 10 years old. The other is under 14.
This is not the first offense for Kohut.
In 2006, he was caught watching adult pornography while at work.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- WOMAN ACCUSED OF ASSAULTING VICTIM WITH ROCK AT PITTSBURG BART STATION
- 2 INJURED IN HAYWARD FREEWAY SHOOTING
- OFFICER ACCIDENTALLY OVERDOSES AFTER TOUCHING FENTANYL DURING DRUG RESPONSE
- DEPUTIES SAY STABBING SUSPECT WAS CARRYING ‘HUMAN HEAD’
- ONLY ON KRON4: SOUTH BAY GRANDMA SCAMMED OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS
- SOCIAL MEDIA-SHAMED THIEF RETURNS PACKAGE TO TEXAS HOMEOWNER
- DO APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DIETS HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?