PACIFICA (KRON) — A mugshot of the Pacifica man who was arrested for allegedly having about 14,000 images of child pornography, was released Wednesday morning.
Police said 28-year-old Marlon Ramirez was arrested at his home on Eastridge Circle at around 7 a.m. on Tuesday morning. Police said they were aware Ramirez was downloading child porn earlier this year.
Police searched the home and found the child porn on numerous computers and electronic devices.
Ramirez was arrested and booked into the San Mateo County Jail for circulation of child porn and possessing child porn.
No other information has been made available by police.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MOM DIES ON MOTHER’S DAY PUSHING TEEN DAUGHTER OUT OF THE WAY OF ONCOMING CAR
- SHERIFF’S DEPUTIES WIFE ARRESTED IN DUI CRASH THAT KILLED 3-YEAR-OLD ARRESTED AGAIN
- SIERRA LAMAR PENALTY PHASE BEGINS
- VIDEO: MAN TAPED TO SIDE OF CAR ON OAKLAND FREEWAY
- WHAT HAPPENS TO SEX OFFENDERS IN VIOLATION OF MEGAN’S LAW?
- POLICE: MAN CARRYING MOM’S SEVERED HEAD STABBED STORE CLERK