SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — A computer outage is affecting Starbucks locations across the nation, including the Bay Area, Tuesday morning.
The computer problems were first reported on Twitter by frustrating customers.
The stores were having issues with payment.
Most locations in the Bay Area that were affected are now back open. The outage is not affecting all Starbucks stores.
Here are some stores that were affected:
- Livermore – 883 Airway Blvd- Affected early morning. Store opened at 8 a.m.
- Mountain View – Down since 4 a.m. started working at 9 a.m. Opened store late
- San Jose- 150 S. 1st street- System down- back up quickly
- Palo Alto – 3885 El Camino Real- System down all morning restarted at 8:30 a.m., opened store late due to outage, took 2 hours to reboot system
Stay with KRON4 News for updates
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MOM DIES ON MOTHER’S DAY PUSHING TEEN DAUGHTER OUT OF THE WAY OF ONCOMING CAR
- SHERIFF’S DEPUTIES WIFE ARRESTED IN DUI CRASH THAT KILLED 3-YEAR-OLD ARRESTED AGAIN
- SIERRA LAMAR PENALTY PHASE BEGINS
- VIDEO: MAN TAPED TO SIDE OF CAR ON OAKLAND FREEWAY
- WHAT HAPPENS TO SEX OFFENDERS IN VIOLATION OF MEGAN’S LAW?
- POLICE: MAN CARRYING MOM’S SEVERED HEAD STABBED STORE CLERK