SINGAPORE (KRON) — You’ve seen vending machines that offer drinks and snacks, but how about one that serves up high-end automobiles?
This 150-foot-tall tower can be found at Autobahn Motors in Singapore.
It features about 60 different vehicles, ranging from Lamborghinis to Ferraris.
So how does it work?
Customers touch a button using a mobile app customized by autobahn motors.
A video on the customer’s chosen car then plays. All the while, the car in question reaches the ground for a viewing, test drive, or sale.
The car vending machine is a huge hit at Autobahn Motors.
Its general manager says sales are up 30 percent since the machine was constructed in December.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MOM DIES ON MOTHER’S DAY PUSHING TEEN DAUGHTER OUT OF THE WAY OF ONCOMING CAR
- SHERIFF’S DEPUTIES WIFE ARRESTED IN DUI CRASH THAT KILLED 3-YEAR-OLD ARRESTED AGAIN
- SIERRA LAMAR PENALTY PHASE BEGINS
- VIDEO: MAN TAPED TO SIDE OF CAR ON OAKLAND FREEWAY
- WHAT HAPPENS TO SEX OFFENDERS IN VIOLATION OF MEGAN’S LAW?
- POLICE: MAN CARRYING MOM’S SEVERED HEAD STABBED STORE CLERK