VALLEJO (KRON)–A 2-alarm fire broke out at a home in Vallejo early Wednesday morning, according to fire officials.
Firefighters responded to the structure fire in the 600 block of Laurel Street around 2:20 a.m.
At the scene, Fire crews saw smoke coming from the home’s garage.
At 4:18 a.m. crews were completing salvage and overhaul operations, fire officials said.
— Vallejo Firefighters (@VallejoFire) May 17, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MOM DIES ON MOTHER’S DAY PUSHING TEEN DAUGHTER OUT OF THE WAY OF ONCOMING CAR
- SHERIFF’S DEPUTIES WIFE ARRESTED IN DUI CRASH THAT KILLED 3-YEAR-OLD ARRESTED AGAIN
- SIERRA LAMAR PENALTY PHASE BEGINS
- VIDEO: MAN TAPED TO SIDE OF CAR ON OAKLAND FREEWAY
- WHAT HAPPENS TO SEX OFFENDERS IN VIOLATION OF MEGAN’S LAW?
- POLICE: MAN CARRYING MOM’S SEVERED HEAD STABBED STORE CLERK