SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Maybe you are old enough to remember the classic lunch counter, a comfort food zone in a hectic world.
Guess what? They’re back!
On Wednesday night’s Dine and Dish, Vicki Liviakis takes us to a new and improved version of a luncheonette right in the heart of the city.
Watch the above video to see Vicki’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: SHOCKING VIDEO SHOWS DAREDEVIL TEENS CLIMBING GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE
- 2 DEAD FOLLOWING SHOOTING IN NOVATO
- NORTH KOREAN MISSILE WOULD HIT SAN FRANCISCO IN 30-34 MINUTES
- SUSPECTED NOROVIRUS OUTBREAK AT SOUTH BAY SCHOOLS
- ARE HIGH-RISK SEX OFFENDERS REALLY WHERE THEY SAY THEY ARE?
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: MAN DUCT TAPED TO A BMW ON OAKLAND FREEWAY