BRENTWOOD (KRON) — A man won $1 million off of a lottery ticket that literally fell into his lap.
Salvador Cornejo bought a $10 Million Dollar Multiplier Scratchers ticket from at a Chevron located at 336 Oak Street in Brentwood.
He then tucked the ticket in the sun visor of his car and ended up forgetting about it.
Two days later, Cornejo pulled down the visor and the ticket fell into his lap.
He scratched it and the rest is history.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN JOSE BOY DIES AFTER GETTING MENINGITIS
- CAR DRIVES WRONG WAY IN TIMES SQUARE AND HITS CROWDS; 1 DEAD
- SIERRA LAMAR’S MOTHERS CRIES AS SHE REMEMBERS DAUGHTER DURING PENALTY PHASE
- VIDEO: WOMAN AT CENTER OF OPD SEX SCANDAL TESTIFIES AGAINST OFFICER
- WHY AREN’T ALL SEX OFFENDERS LISTED ON MEGAN’S LAW?
- MADERA STUDENT SLIPS LAXATIVE PILL INTO TEACHER’S COFFEE
- DAD LOCKED TODDLER IN CAGE, LEFT DAY-OLD BABY ALONE