SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — A 23-year-old man was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after allegedly being stabbed multiple times by a group of men in San Francisco’s Dolores Park, police said.
The attack happened around 5:23 p.m. at the park which is located on Dolores Street between 18th and 20th streets.
The suspects attacked the man with a golf club and broken bottles.
According to San Francisco police, witnesses described the suspects as five Latino males in their 20s.
The suspects fled the scene after the stabbing.
The victim was transported to a hospital with multiple stab wounds.
Police told KRON4 that they don’t believe the attack was random. They are investigating to determine if it was gang related.
No suspects are in custody and the circumstances surrounding this incident are unknown.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: SHOCKING VIDEO SHOWS DAREDEVIL TEENS CLIMBING GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE
- 2 DEAD FOLLOWING SHOOTING IN NOVATO
- NORTH KOREAN MISSILE WOULD HIT SAN FRANCISCO IN 30-34 MINUTES
- SUSPECTED NOROVIRUS OUTBREAK AT SOUTH BAY SCHOOLS
- ARE HIGH-RISK SEX OFFENDERS REALLY WHERE THEY SAY THEY ARE?
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: MAN DUCT TAPED TO A BMW ON OAKLAND FREEWAY