OAKLAND (KRON) — It’s a historic cemetery, with names like Domingo Ghirardelli of the famed chocolate family, and James Folger, who is the founder of Folgers coffee.
Even Bay Area rapper Mac Dre is buried at this hallowed site. It is not uncommon to see people spending time visiting family gravesites there and a few sightseers as well.
However, some people visiting the historic cemetery are not showing the proper respect.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN JOSE BOY DIES AFTER GETTING MENINGITIS
- CAR DRIVES WRONG WAY IN TIMES SQUARE AND HITS CROWDS; 1 DEAD
- SIERRA LAMAR’S MOTHERS CRIES AS SHE REMEMBERS DAUGHTER DURING PENALTY PHASE
- VIDEO: WOMAN AT CENTER OF OPD SEX SCANDAL TESTIFIES AGAINST OFFICER
- WHY AREN’T ALL SEX OFFENDERS LISTED ON MEGAN’S LAW?
- MADERA STUDENT SLIPS LAXATIVE PILL INTO TEACHER’S COFFEE
- DAD LOCKED TODDLER IN CAGE, LEFT DAY-OLD BABY ALONE