EL SOBRANTE (KRON)–The Contra Costa County Sheriff’s Office lifted the shelter in place in effect for one neighborhood in El Sobrante following a police standoff Thursday morning.
The shelter in place went into effect around 3:00 a.m. for residents in the area of Nottingham Drive and Olinda Road.
KRON4’s Lydia Pantazes said a Special Weapons and Tactics team was on the scene and members were negotiating with a suspect who was in possession of a gun.
The suspect was later arrested.
The story is still developing. Stay with KRON4 for all updates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: SHOCKING VIDEO SHOWS DAREDEVIL TEENS CLIMBING GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE
- 2 DEAD FOLLOWING SHOOTING IN NOVATO
- NORTH KOREAN MISSILE WOULD HIT SAN FRANCISCO IN 30-34 MINUTES
- SUSPECTED NOROVIRUS OUTBREAK AT SOUTH BAY SCHOOLS
- ARE HIGH-RISK SEX OFFENDERS REALLY WHERE THEY SAY THEY ARE?
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: MAN DUCT TAPED TO A BMW ON OAKLAND FREEWAY