(KRON) — The fashion world is being taken by storm by the rise of a new romper.
And who says rompers are just for babies and women? Now, the men can join in on the fashion trend.
Say hello to the RompHim, literally a romper for him.
Yes, this is really a thing.
And images of grown men in the patterned onesies are blowing up social media. And they are inspiring all kinds of mixed emotions.
What started as a Kickstarter goal to raise a modest $10,000 has raised more than $200,000 in a matter of days.
So, it looks like RompHims might be here to stay.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN JOSE BOY DIES AFTER GETTING MENINGITIS
- CAR DRIVES WRONG WAY IN TIMES SQUARE AND HITS CROWDS; 1 DEAD
- SIERRA LAMAR’S MOTHERS CRIES AS SHE REMEMBERS DAUGHTER DURING PENALTY PHASE
- VIDEO: WOMAN AT CENTER OF OPD SEX SCANDAL TESTIFIES AGAINST OFFICER
- WHY AREN’T ALL SEX OFFENDERS LISTED ON MEGAN’S LAW?
- MADERA STUDENT SLIPS LAXATIVE PILL INTO TEACHER’S COFFEE
- DAD LOCKED TODDLER IN CAGE, LEFT DAY-OLD BABY ALONE