SAN JOSE (KRON)–Firefighters in San Jose battled a two-alarm blaze at an abandoned building, according to fire officials.
San Jose Fire Captian, Mike Van Elgort, said the fire broke out around 3:02 a.m.
Crews were dispatched to an abandoned building at 1064 South White Road.
The building is the former location of an O’Reilly Auto Parts store.
This latest fire was the second to happen at the abandoned building in less than a year.
There are no reports of injuries and the cause is under investigation, Van Elgort said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: SHOCKING VIDEO SHOWS DAREDEVIL TEENS CLIMBING GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE
- 2 DEAD FOLLOWING SHOOTING IN NOVATO
- NORTH KOREAN MISSILE WOULD HIT SAN FRANCISCO IN 30-34 MINUTES
- SUSPECTED NOROVIRUS OUTBREAK AT SOUTH BAY SCHOOLS
- ARE HIGH-RISK SEX OFFENDERS REALLY WHERE THEY SAY THEY ARE?
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: MAN DUCT TAPED TO A BMW ON OAKLAND FREEWAY