(CNN Newsource) – Starbucks is offering coffee ice cubes–a solution for anyone who doesn’t like their coffee boiling hot but doesn’t like watered down drinks.
The coffee giant has apparently been testing them out, quietly, in 100 stores.
For 80 cents more, customers can request ice that’s been made using Starbucks coffee, for any iced espresso or brewed coffee.
So far, they’re only doing this in Baltimore and St. Louis.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN JOSE BOY DIES AFTER GETTING MENINGITIS
- CAR DRIVES WRONG WAY IN TIMES SQUARE AND HITS CROWDS; 1 DEAD
- SIERRA LAMAR’S MOTHERS CRIES AS SHE REMEMBERS DAUGHTER DURING PENALTY PHASE
- VIDEO: WOMAN AT CENTER OF OPD SEX SCANDAL TESTIFIES AGAINST OFFICER
- WHY AREN’T ALL SEX OFFENDERS LISTED ON MEGAN’S LAW?
- MADERA STUDENT SLIPS LAXATIVE PILL INTO TEACHER’S COFFEE
- DAD LOCKED TODDLER IN CAGE, LEFT DAY-OLD BABY ALONE