(KRON/CNN) — Shocking surveillance video shows a school employee in Pennsylvania lifting a student off the ground by his neck.
That man is now facing charges.
You can see in the video the 13-year-old boy’s feet dangling as he was lifted off the ground.
The man grabbing him is identified as a behavior specialist at the school. He is now facing charges of child endangerment.
The suspect’s lawyer says the incident happened after the boy repeatedly disobeyed orders.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN DIES IN SHOOTING AT SAN JOSE WEINERSCHNITZEL RESTAURANT
- 5 HOSPITALIZED AFTER EATING NACHO CHEESE AT SACRAMENTO GAS STATION
- BOMB SQUAD DIFFUSING SCARY SITUATION AT SAN JOSE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- PARENTS: MISSING RICHMOND TEEN COULD BE VICTIM OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING
- MISSISSIPPI TEENS ARRESTED IN CONNECTION TO DEATH OF 6-YEAR-OLD BOY
- CONTROVERSIAL BILL WOULD END LIFETIME REGISTRATION FOR CERTAIN SEX OFFENDERS
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: A CEMETERY IS NOT A CITY PARK