FREMONT (KRON) — Niles Canyon in Fremont is open again Friday morning after closing due to a head on crash, according to Fremont Fire Department.
The incident on Palomares Rd. sent two people to the hospital, and was first reported by Fremont FD said on Twitter around 6:45 a.m.
All lanes of Palomares Rd. were initially closed. One way traffic control was implemented around 7:30 a.m.
Just before 8:00 a.m. all lanes were reopened in both directions.
KRON4’s Robin Winston suggests using I-880, I-680, or Mission as an alternate route due to heavy traffic in the area.
No further details about the crash itself, or the conditions of those taken to the hospital were provided.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
— Fremont Fire Dept. (@FremontFire) May 19, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN JOSE BOY DIES AFTER GETTING MENINGITIS
- CAR DRIVES WRONG WAY IN TIMES SQUARE AND HITS CROWDS; 1 DEAD
- SIERRA LAMAR’S MOTHERS CRIES AS SHE REMEMBERS DAUGHTER DURING PENALTY PHASE
- VIDEO: WOMAN AT CENTER OF OPD SEX SCANDAL TESTIFIES AGAINST OFFICER
- WHY AREN’T ALL SEX OFFENDERS LISTED ON MEGAN’S LAW?
- MADERA STUDENT SLIPS LAXATIVE PILL INTO TEACHER’S COFFEE
- DAD LOCKED TODDLER IN CAGE, LEFT DAY-OLD BABY ALONE