VALLEJO (KRON) — A driver was killed Saturday morning in a solo crash on Interstate 80 in Vallejo, California Highway Patrol officials said.
The collision was reported around 6:32 a.m. on eastbound I-80 at the Carquinez Bridge Toll Plaza.
CHP says the driver crashed after clipping the edge of the toll plaza.
No one else was in the car, and no other vehicles were involved.
The identity of the driver has not been released.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN DIES IN SHOOTING AT SAN JOSE WEINERSCHNITZEL RESTAURANT
- 5 HOSPITALIZED AFTER EATING NACHO CHEESE AT SACRAMENTO GAS STATION
- BOMB SQUAD DIFFUSING SCARY SITUATION AT SAN JOSE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- PARENTS: MISSING RICHMOND TEEN COULD BE VICTIM OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING
- MISSISSIPPI TEENS ARRESTED IN CONNECTION TO DEATH OF 6-YEAR-OLD BOY
- CONTROVERSIAL BILL WOULD END LIFETIME REGISTRATION FOR CERTAIN SEX OFFENDERS
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: A CEMETERY IS NOT A CITY PARK