SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) —The 21-month-old boy who was abducted by his father in San Francisco on Friday is expected to reunite with his mother Saturday evening.
The reunion will happen around 7:00 p.m. in San Francisco.
The CHP had issued an Amber Alert in San Francisco for the toddler, Makai Bangoura.
The alert was canceled around 8:10 p.m. The boy was found in Los Angeles and the suspect has been arrested, the CHP said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN DIES IN SHOOTING AT SAN JOSE WEINERSCHNITZEL RESTAURANT
- 5 HOSPITALIZED AFTER EATING NACHO CHEESE AT SACRAMENTO GAS STATION
- BOMB SQUAD DIFFUSING SCARY SITUATION AT SAN JOSE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- PARENTS: MISSING RICHMOND TEEN COULD BE VICTIM OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING
- MISSISSIPPI TEENS ARRESTED IN CONNECTION TO DEATH OF 6-YEAR-OLD BOY
- CONTROVERSIAL BILL WOULD END LIFETIME REGISTRATION FOR CERTAIN SEX OFFENDERS
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: A CEMETERY IS NOT A CITY PARK