OAKLAND (KRON)–Three people were injured in separate assaults on Saturday and another in an assault early Sunday morning in Oakland, police said today.
At around 10:50 a.m. in the 2100 block of Linden Street a male victim suffered abrasions when someone tried to assault him with a variety of objects.
One person was arrested in the incident, according to police.
At about 3:35 p.m. in the 200 block of Second Street another male victim suffered a cut and went to a hospital.
A suspect in that case is at large, police said.
At around 6:15 p.m. in the 2500 block of Telegraph Avenue a female victim suffered cuts when someone assaulted her with a knife. She was taken
to a hospital.
A suspect in that case is also at large, according to police.
At about 12:01 a.m. this morning in the 2200 block of 48th Avenue someone with a knife cut a male victim on his lower body.
One person was taken into custody in the case. The victim was taken to a hospital, police said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN DIES IN SHOOTING AT SAN JOSE WEINERSCHNITZEL RESTAURANT
- 5 HOSPITALIZED AFTER EATING NACHO CHEESE AT SACRAMENTO GAS STATION
- BOMB SQUAD DIFFUSING SCARY SITUATION AT SAN JOSE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- PARENTS: MISSING RICHMOND TEEN COULD BE VICTIM OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING
- MISSISSIPPI TEENS ARRESTED IN CONNECTION TO DEATH OF 6-YEAR-OLD BOY
- CONTROVERSIAL BILL WOULD END LIFETIME REGISTRATION FOR CERTAIN SEX OFFENDERS
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: A CEMETERY IS NOT A CITY PARK