ANTIOCH(KRON)–Firefighters this afternoon have a fire under control in an Antioch home that’s serving at least in part as a marijuana grow house, Contra Costa County Fire Protection District officials said.
As of 3:01 p.m. the fire was under control in a two-story, single-family home in the 2000 block of Bugle Way.
The fire’s cause is under investigation by Antioch police and firedistrict investigators, according to fire officials.
— Confire PIO (@ContraCostaFire) May 21, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN DIES IN SHOOTING AT SAN JOSE WEINERSCHNITZEL RESTAURANT
- 5 HOSPITALIZED AFTER EATING NACHO CHEESE AT SACRAMENTO GAS STATION
- BOMB SQUAD DIFFUSING SCARY SITUATION AT SAN JOSE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- PARENTS: MISSING RICHMOND TEEN COULD BE VICTIM OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING
- MISSISSIPPI TEENS ARRESTED IN CONNECTION TO DEATH OF 6-YEAR-OLD BOY
- CONTROVERSIAL BILL WOULD END LIFETIME REGISTRATION FOR CERTAIN SEX OFFENDERS
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: A CEMETERY IS NOT A CITY PARK