SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Now that summer is here, maybe you’d like to plan a little getaway without going too far away.
Consider traveling north of the Golden Gate Bridge to Fairfax.
This funky town sits at the foot of Mount Tamalpais and boasts an array of eclectic eateries and breathtaking hiking and biking trails.
Yelp’s Community Director Kevin Blum joined Marty Gonzalez in the KRON4 studio to share Yelpers’ picks for a fun day-trip to Fairfax.
Watch the video above for all the details!
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN DIES IN SHOOTING AT SAN JOSE WEINERSCHNITZEL RESTAURANT
- 5 HOSPITALIZED AFTER EATING NACHO CHEESE AT SACRAMENTO GAS STATION
- BOMB SQUAD DIFFUSING SCARY SITUATION AT SAN JOSE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- PARENTS: MISSING RICHMOND TEEN COULD BE VICTIM OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING
- MISSISSIPPI TEENS ARRESTED IN CONNECTION TO DEATH OF 6-YEAR-OLD BOY
- CONTROVERSIAL BILL WOULD END LIFETIME REGISTRATION FOR CERTAIN SEX OFFENDERS
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: A CEMETERY IS NOT A CITY PARK