COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado (KRON) — A Colorado Springs, Colorado family had quite the guest on their back porch over the weekend.
At first glance, they thought it was a large raccoon. On closer inspection, they figured out it was a bear.
And this bear decided that hummingbird food would make for the perfect meal, and it started eating right out of the feeder.
The bear was scared off after a dog snuck outside and got a little too close.
The homeowners say they have lived in the neighborhood for 30 years and have never heard of any bear sightings.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN JOSE STATE FOOTBALL PLAYER RECOVERING AFTER STABBING
- TEEN DROWNS IN SAN JOAQUIN RIVER DAYS BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION
- PEDIATRICIANS: CHILDREN UNDER AGE 1 SHOULD NOT HAVE FRUIT JUICE
- RESEARCHERS NEED VOLUNTEERS TO SMOKE POT FOR STUDY
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: BAY TO BREAKERS AND BOOZE
- SHOCKING VIDEO: SEA LION SNATCHES GIRL FROM PIER