OAKLEY (BCN) — One person was hospitalized tonight after a balcony at an Oakley home collapsed, according to officials with the East Contra Costa County Fire Protection District.
At 8:23 p.m., crews responded to a home at 4036 Mellowood Drive for a report of a balcony collapse, a fire dispatcher said.
At the two-story house, crews found one injured person and took them to the hospital. Information about the extent of the victim’s injuries was not immediately available.
Two other people at the scene said they did not need to go to the hospital, according to the dispatcher.
Further information was not immediately available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CHILDREN, AS YOUNG AS 8-YEARS-OLD, AMONG 22 DEAD AFTER MANCHESTER CONCERT BOMBING
- MAN ARRESTED IN CONNECTION TO DEADLY ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT ATTACK
- ONLY ON 4: 12-YEAR-OLD SEXUALLY VIOLATED AT BAY AREA 7-ELEVEN
- ANTIOCH MAN DIES FROM BOTULISM AFTER EATING TAINTED NACHO-CHEESE
- WOMAN ARRESTED IN DEATH OF ELDERLY SAN JOSE WOMAN MISS FLO
- J. SIMPSON COULD BE RELEASED FROM PRISON THIS YEAR
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: BAY TO BREAKERS SHENANIGANS