SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–On today’s edition of The World According to Gary, Darya Folsom and Gary Radnich talk about an unlikely Warriors fan, sibling rivalry between the Curry brothers, and friction between Charles Barkley and Shaq.
The Cavs beat the Celtics, 112-99. But who really stole the show was a Cavs fan who quickly became a Warriors fan during the game.
Gary says being the brother of Steph Curry isn’t easy, but Seth says his brother isn’t the best at everything.
There were a few tense moments on Inside the NBA between Charles Barkley and Shaq. The two traded insults for a duration of the postgame show.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CHILDREN, AS YOUNG AS 8-YEARS-OLD, AMONG 22 DEAD AFTER MANCHESTER CONCERT BOMBING
- MAN ARRESTED IN CONNECTION TO DEADLY ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT ATTACK
- ONLY ON 4: 12-YEAR-OLD SEXUALLY VIOLATED AT BAY AREA 7-ELEVEN
- ANTIOCH MAN DIES FROM BOTULISM AFTER EATING TAINTED NACHO-CHEESE
- WOMAN ARRESTED IN DEATH OF ELDERLY SAN JOSE WOMAN MISS FLO
- J. SIMPSON COULD BE RELEASED FROM PRISON THIS YEAR
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: BAY TO BREAKERS SHENANIGANS