SAN LEANDRO (KRON)–The body of a transient man was discovered at the Bay Fair BART station in San Leandro this morning, according to BART police.
The discovery was first reported at 5:26 a.m. in a pedestrian tunnel from the parking lot on the west side of the station to the concourse or entry gates into the station, watch commander Lt. Gil Lopez said.
KRON4’s Haaziq Madyun said there’s no indication of foul play.
The man’s name will not be released until his next of kin have been notified, according to the Alameda County coroner’s bureau.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- BOTULISM DEATH REPORTED IN NAPA COUNTY
- 9-YEAR-OLD OAKLAND BOY SHOT WHILE WALKING HIS DOG ON HIS BIRTHDAY
- DANVILLE BANK ROBBER WITH FAKE BEARD ID’D AS FORMER COP
- SAN FRANCISCO STATE BUILDING EVACUATED DUE TO BOMB THREAT
- PREGNANT SENIOR NOT ALLOWED TO WALK AT GRADUATION
- TOXICOLOGIST TESTIFIES ON SIERRA LAMAR’S KILLER’S PESTICIDE EXPOSURE
- MUG SHOT: ‘JOKER’ ARRESTED FOR POINTING GUN AT CARS
- FATHER OF SUSPECTED MANCHESTER BOMBER SAYS SON IS INNOCENT